This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
1 of 1 people found this helpful
- Connect the device to your laptop or computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi connection.
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter 192.168.1.1, then click the arrow icon or press Enter.
- From the home page, click Settings.
- Enter the required username and password, then click Log In.
Note: The default username and password is admin.
- Click the System dropdown.
- Click Restore Defaults.
- Click Restore.
- Click OK to confirm.
Note: Performing master reset will delete all personal configuration settings and will also restore the web-based management settings to their default values.
The factory default settings have been restored.