1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 2, 2018 10:23 AM by jjimenez08

When i did my recobtract last June 2018, i only paid 500 for the cash out of the device and was not told about any advance payments i should make or whatsoever. Now, when i checked my bill it nearly amounted to 3000!!! I was told by the agent when i calle

iamrocell

When i did my  recontract last June 2018, i only paid 500 for the cash out of the device and was not told about any advance payments i should make or whatsoever. I usually just wait for a txt message from globe regarding the amount to pay rather than check it online. This bill cycle is due on 7/30/2018 Akala ko nabulag ako when i rcvd the txt that the amt to pay is near 3k so i checked it in their site Now, when i checked my bill it really is almost 3000!!! So tnawagan ko ang globe 211 and was told kelangan tlga yung advance PERO DI AKO SINABIHAN NG SM CITY GLOBE STORE NA MERONG ADVANCE PAYMENT.. On the call, I was told by the agent when i called 211 that she's going to escalate the issue and that I HAD TO CALL them back to ask for update (walang konsensya ako pa tlga tatawag). I have to wait for 3-5 business days for an update and was also told na kelangan ko mgfile ng promise to pay if im going to wait for the update pra d macut yung line Kasi it would now be beyond my due date. this is too much of a hassle!!!  i think ang ending ng story na to is i really need to pay the advance of 1499. My question is, can this be waived? I have been misled to thinking im not going to pay any advance payment and now i have to pay it?? Kaloka globe!! Is the advance even really necesarry? Ugh, sabi pa ng agent mgagamit daw yung advance on the last billing cycle (don't know how true this is). If any of you had a similar experience please help me.. This is just so unfair on the customer's side!