3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2018 9:58 AM by Kenneth Chan

WHERE IS MY REBATE?

ning2ning

Hi Globe People,

I am particularly addressing this matter to BILLING AND COLLECTIONS DEPARTMENT and CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!!

I lost my phone and internet connection in the evening of June 24. Since I am off to work, I was not able to call Customer Service. However, I did report this after I visited my doctor on June 25. After so many calls and follow-ups, and stressing me (and to thinks that I was sick then ((I have respiratory tract infection), I WAS NOT ABLE TO USE YOUR SERVICE FOR ALMOST 11 DAYS. I SUFFERED LOSS OF EARNINGS FROM MY PARTI-TIME ONLINE WORK, GOT STRESSED WITH ALL THE FALSE REPLIES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS (EXCEPT FOR A FEW), AND BEING DROPPED BY ONE AGENT!!!

AS SOON AS THE CONNECTION WAS FIXED, THE TECHNICIAN CALLED UP TO INFORM GLOBE. I ALSO CALLED UP CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUESTING TO NOTE THAT THE ISSUE WAS ALREADY FIXED. I WAS TOLD, HOWEVER, THAT THEY CANNOT DO THIS NOT UNLESS IN SPITE OF ME INFORMING THEM!!!! THE CSR WHO GOT MY CALL SAID THAT THE REPAIR DEPARTMENT WILL HAVE TO DO THIS AND THEN THE REBATE WILL FOLLOW. WHO IS IS CHARGE OF MAKING THE BILL! ISN'T IT IT'S THE BILLING AND COLLECTIONS DEPARTMENT? AND HOW WOULD THE BILLING AND COLLECTIONS DEPARTMENT KNOW MY REBATE IF NO COMMUNICATION WAS SENT TO THEM BY THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENTS, WHICH ARE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT and the REPAIR (TECHNICAL) DEPARTMENT - whatever you call it!!!!!!!!!!

WHY SHOULD I BE BILLED FOR DAYS THAT I DID NOT HAVE THE SERVICE???? WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR A LOUSY SERVICE? WHAT IS THIS? THIS IS A TELECOM COMPANY AND YET INTERNAL COMMUNICATION IS NOT PROPERLY ENDORSED?????

I DEMAND MY REBATE AS THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT THAT I RECEIVED LAST JULY 22 for BILLING PERIOD of 17 June 2018 to 16 July 2018 was P1,198.99 due on Aug. 6, 2018. 

• Re: WHERE IS MY REBATE?
          Kenneth Chan

Hi, Luningning.

So sorry for this experience. Will it be okay if you can share with me your account no for checking?

Thanks!

• Re: WHERE IS MY REBATE?
              ning2ning

Hi,

Thank you for replying. I called customer service on 30 July 2018 and the

customer service rep, Ram, helped me with the adjustment. I got a billing

adjustment amounting to PHP354.77, which will reflect on my next billing

statement. From my notes, the call ended at 10:27 am so it is around 10:20

am that I called CS.

I'd like to commend Ram for helping me and providing the assistance I

needed. I hope that all Globe customer service reps would be as helpful as

him. Thank you so much, Ram.

Luningning Tolentino

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 4:10 PM, kenofglobe <