5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2018 10:31 AM by johndoe01.10

Bumabagal internet ko sa sim card.

poru

LTE po ang sim ko....... Dati po mga 2-3 months past mabilis pa siya pero ngayon wala na mabagal na hanggang 50kbps nalang akyat niya di parang dati umaabot pa ng 1-1.5mbps. Anyare sa globe

• Re: Bumabagal internet ko sa sim card.
          Kenneth Chan

Hi, Paul.

Sorry to hear that. Try natin i-refresh ang inyong phone. Turn off and on mo siya. Tapos pwede ko bang malaman ang current data promo mo?

Thanks!

johndoe01.10

This is super true. Globe is scamming its customers. A great majority if the people I know have been complaining about this already. You start the game everything is fine, then somewhere along the first match it goes downhill to rockbottom. Kill the game and do something else, its back to smooth 4G, start the game again.. same BS happens all over again. Its a Globe scam to waste players money. I hope ML discontinues connections with Globe, its bad for the games name. Anything that Globe says is free ends up with practically the same issue.. Scammers.. gaya bagsak ang stocks nyo eh.

johndoe01.10

Its true.. its a scam.. they didn't even bother responding to this post.. what other proof is needed?

Kenneth Chan

Hi, John. I don't understand the scam here. Let us always try to basic troubleshoot our phone. Also, there are factors that we have to consider, like signal penetration loss for thick pavements, heavy data traffic within a highly populated area, like malls, subdivisions, etc.

johndoe01.10

Really now Mr Kenneth? do explain why service only drops crazy when the ML app is running, but not with other apps on the phones? What TS do you further suggest? Restart app, restart phone, reconnect to mobile, clear cache, free up phone memory, redownload the app, update the app, update phone OS, change phones? how can signal signal penetration loss or heavy data traffic always happens when running the ML app but not with another apps?

Or would you say its a grand spectacular coincidence or maybe its just all in our heads eh?