3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2018 6:19 PM by soniapddm

Re: globe pasaload

soniapddm

I can't pasaload today. Tried several times already. Why is this so?

• Re: globe pasaload
          mjbalgoa

did you try this already?

If you previously registered a PIN for Share-A-Load, simply text Amount PIN and send to 2 + 10-digit prepaid number of the recipient. For example: 100 1212 send to 29161234567.

But if you didn't register a PIN, just text Amount and send to 2 + 10-digit prepaid number of the recipient. For example: 100 send to 29161234567.

You will be charged P1 for each transaction.

You can also use Share-A-Load by dialing *143# from your Globe mobile phone, then choose 6 for Share-Load/Promo.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: Re: globe pasaload
              soniapddm

I've been doing the second option witjout the PIN. My first experience that

the amount I would want to share would merely be passed on as a text

message.

Something might be wrong with your pasaload system... I would usually

receive a confirmation message from globe whether I intend to share the

amount I am sending. Today though there was no confirmation message and my

prepaid load remained as is.

Please check your pasaload system using the second option without PIN.

Salamat po.

Sr. M. Sonia Cerdenia, PDDM

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018, 3:30 pm kenofglobe, <[email protected]>

• Re: globe pasaload
              soniapddm

I've been doing the second option witjout the PIN. My first experience that the amount I would want to share would merely be passed on as a text message.

Something might be wrong with your pasaload system... I would usually receive a confirmation message from globe whether I intend to share the amount I am sending. Today though there was no confirmation message and my prepaid load remained as is.

Please check your pasaload system using the second option without PIN.

Salamat po.