Hi, Gemma. Some phones from other countries are not compatible with local network's SSID. If you want to load your load card, try a different method, like calling.
calling of what?
On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 10:28 AM, cinth0507 <
You're trying to load a prepaid load card right? Just follow the steps below:
- How to load:
- STEP 1: Lightly scratch off the gray panel to get the call card and PIN numbers.
- STEP 2: Dial 223 and press SEND.
- STEP 3: Enter the card number and press #.
- STEP 4: Enter PIN and press #.
- STEP 5: A voice prompt will then confirm that the reload attempt is successful.