1 of 2 people found this helpful
Try the following steps:
1. Connect your wifi to your laptop. Open a browser go to this url: 192.168.254.254.
2. Log in your account.
@ sign, small letter L, zero, three, small E, one, small T, three
3. On the left side bar, Go to General Settings > Click WLAN settings.
4. On the interface profile below. On the SSID, type in your desired WIFI name.
5. Next is Security type, Select WPA2-PSK
6. Then on WPA-PSK, Type in your desired password. It must be not less than 8 characters A-Z, 0 -9, a-z combinations.
Ex. the simplest way. [email protected]@2016
7. on the WPA encryption type, select AES
8. Then click on the submit button.
9. Restart the device then check your connection.