10 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2013 9:06 PM by joanbautista

Post Paid Application 2-3 weeks?

jmob

Inaabot po ba talaga ng 2-3 weeks ang application ng Postpaid Plan? Nag-apply kasi ako nung 1st week ng May for S4 Plan. Until now wala pa rin answer kung na-approve ba or hindi yung application ko. Parang nakaka walang gana tuloy. Pano pa kaya kung na avail ko na yung service baka ganito rin. 

• Re: Post Paid Application 2-3 weeks?
          Alec Jordan Buencamino

it depends on the availability of the unit. usually po yun ang nakakapatagal. lalo na po kapag marami ang kumuha ng kaparehong plan.

GIBO
            Hi jmob. You have the option to make a follow-up to the channel you filed your application. As mentioned by the other member, it is subject to the availability of the unit. For all we know, the S4 is selling like a hot cake.
              jmob

Nagfollow nko thru email as in everyday but I always receiving a templated emails saying:

Thank you for raising your concern.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I already forwarded this to our Support Group for follow up. Kindly wait for our feedback as soon as possible. 

Almost same email format everyday.. Gusto ko rin sana malaman from Globe what cause of the delay so that I could understand. Baka kasi mamaya hindi pala nprocess yung application ko :smileysad: 

Well thank you guys atleast nagkaron ako ng idea na possible pala umabot ng ganun katagal.. 

GIBO
                That is what I call the abuse of "copy and paste". This is common. Not only with Globe but also with Sun Cellular since I have a postpaid line with them too.

Regarding your other query about the delay, most likely they have a huge volume of application, the phone you're asking is out of stock and the worst - they lost your application form (I hope not).

If you lack documentary requirements, Globe could have notified you.

I suggest, visit a Business Center and bring with you the necessary requirements. They would be glad to assist because this is going to be in addition to their Sales bucket. FYI - go there early in the morning or as soon as the Mall opens. So as to avoid the long queue.

Hope this helps.
                  jerkpatz

try mo mag apply sa robinson's galleria, mabilis ang process dun basta kumpleto ung requirements mo..number 1 nilang hinahanap ung COE.

jmob
                    Hi Guys! Thanks for all the replies naapproved naman yung application ko so far. Kahit hindi ako locally employed because I'm working as a freelancer (congratz sakin kahit matagal pwede na!).. Salamat mga Bro.. Labyu all! LOL
                      GIBO
                      Hi jmob,

You're welcome. Congratulations. It is worth the wait. You are now Globe connected.

Please don't forget to mark the thread Solved. Thank you.

Go lang ng Go. :smileywink:
                        JoyceRenner

I would suggest that you follow up with the GBC branch that u went to....

rob

saan po ba mabilis mag apply ng s4..yung 1 day lang basta kumpleto requirements ko...ano store po..ti

joanbautista
                            hi naguguluhan din po ako sa globe kc nagpasa ako ng application ng asawa ko nung 10/22 and ngayon lang sila tumwag tinanung lang nya kung nasan ang asawa ko cnabi ko na na nasa abroad na and before nman sya umlis nafillupan nya lhat ng nids nguguluhan lng ako kc indi ko alm ang meaning nung pagtwag nila kung approve ba or hindi ngcacall back ako kaso ndi nila sinsagot