4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2018 9:14 AM by Kenneth Chan

What happemed with Globe network in my area?

buenaobra.wella

Hi! I used to have 4G data signal on all of my devices at home. They are all registered to their respective promos, the ones with data allowance not unlimited, so I shouldn't be troubled with your data capping thing. I isolated it and it's not a device issue because they switched to 4G when I'm at my workplace and even when I'm in a car! Two Asus phones, and one Samsung Tab were always on 4G when I'm home until these past few days. Their displays now show H+ and when it rains, E, it has never done that even when there were storms! What has changed in your tower within my area? Please fix it.

• Re: What happemed with Globe network in my area?
          Kenneth Chan

So sorry to hear that, Wella. There are cases that storms may disrupt signal strength. May I ask if is this still the case now?

buenaobra.wella

Hello, Kenneth. Like I've said, it has never done that (H+ and E) even when there were storms in the past. Both devices, different brands (Asus phone and Samsung Tablet) experiencing the same thing. Yes, it continues to happen, unfortunately. What has changed in the cellular tower in my area? I'm Camarin Caloocan city, Barangay 175. Apologies if I cannot post my exact location as this is a forum post. Looking forward for a speedy resolution. Thanks!

ejross

Same here. Theres been a huge decline in signal strength these past days. And by huge i mean like "can't access data" !!!

I just registered to a promo. It's a easte coz I can't use it.

This happens every year. It starts on August amd lasts until december or january. I thought it would be different this timw, but I guess I was wrong.

Kenneth Chan

Hi, guys! For now, can we try to basic troubleshoot our handset by turning it off then on. At the same time, can we try to manually select a network to Globe?

Just some points, that can be useful to us.

Signal Strength depends on the location, signal interference may occur when:

1. Area is highly congested (Malls, offices, etc.)
                    2. Area has high structures that may cause signal penetration loss (Buildings, etc.)
                    3. You're inside a thick concrete/pavement structure which can cause to signal penetration loss

Thanks!