There are a few reasons this may happen:
1. The password have been changed by your brother without him knowing so.
2. You are inputting an invalid MMI code (Invalid Command)
3. Globe is experiencing technical difficulties that it cannot execute your command successfully.
Nevertheless, please contact Globe at www.globe.com.ph/contactus to do a manual/system override of your Call Barring settings.
1. He doesn't change the call barring password and I know for sure because
I was looking. He only uses the default password yet it isn't working
anymore for deactivation.
2. I'm using this MMI code as of below.
Please advise if I'm using an invalid MMI code.
3. Maybe the network provider connection is the issue? Well, I really don't
know yet and I have no clue of how to fix this. And buying or changing
another sim will not help as well. The problem is in the default password
I'm using that doesn't work anymore. The error message after inputting the
default password for deactivation says operation failed, please try again
later. I really don't get it.
On Thu, 16 Aug 2018, 9:19 am Jeian, <[email protected]>