3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2018 8:24 AM by Kenneth Chan

NO SIGNAL

cruzjaneangelika

It's been 3 or 4 days since the signal lost here in Balut, Tondo, Manila.. i hope Globe Telecom make some actions with this issue. It was suddenly lost of signal in balut. We don't know why it is happens. There's no advisory from Globe that the signal here will be lost. Many people here in balut, were Globe users. I hope you made an action immediately before your customer will be your next lost. Thank you

• Re: NO SIGNAL
          Kenneth Chan

Hi, Jane. Sorry to hear that. How's your signal so far?

• Re: NO SIGNAL
              cruzjaneangelika

There's still no signal in our area until now. I hope Globe telecom make some actions with regards in this issue.. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 9:23 AM, kenofglobe<[email protected]> wrote:  

NO SIGNAL

reply from Kenneth Chan in Globe Prepaid - View the full discussion

Hi, Jane. Sorry to hear that. How's your signal so far?

Respond to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Globe Community

Start a new discussion in Globe Prepaid by email or at Globe Community

Following NO SIGNAL in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Globe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Globe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences