Hi to all. Gusto ko lang malaman if meron akong parehas na case where in nagkaproblema ang application ko ng 2 postpaid line after finding out na may denied application 3 years ago.
I have the following now na wala ako 3 years ago:
- Proof of Financial Capacity.
- A regular employee in my company for more than 3 years now.
- A Bayan DSL Account (acquired by Globe) for 10 years now.
- Credit Cards for Auto Debit if required.
According sa store, if I have credit Cards, madali na lng syang mapprove. Kaso nung nakita nga na may declined application ako 3 years ago, biglang kambyo sila na for approval na sya and tatawagan na lng daw kami.
What I am curious is,
- sino po dito ang nakaranas na ng ganun?
- totoo ba na hindi daw talaga napaprocess yung ganung application dahil declined na before (according to Globe Hotline Sales)?
Hi, Jaylord. Actually, if your application was denied, you can always apply again. Just provide all the requirements needed. Now, if the financial capacity is the issue, you can always provide other proof of financial capacity. For now, what I suggest, show them your credit card billing statement, other proof of income, proof of billing address and proof of valid ID.