5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2018 9:40 PM by nikjadenco

Billing issue

nikjadenco

Hi, can anyone give me information for the billing issue I have?. May bill this January 2018 is negative I receive my bill via email every month i_m calling c service and they always told me that I have a rebates overpayed . And lately this month tumawag ako para magbayad and woala 12k daw Ang bill ko pano ko . Napakalaki so Wala talagang rebates dahil ang buong akala ko eh may rebates Kay Ang nenegative ako at naoveepayed ako since January dahil nga nasisira net madalas at landline. So turns out ma sira ung system at ung mga rep nanghuhula lang Kaya ngayon npakalaki pala mg bill ko na Hindi ko Alam pano masesettle since may may financial problem din ako. Panonkaya ito may offer ba na discount Ang globe since system Naman Nola Ang nag gegenarate ng bill pati mga cx service Mali Mali Ang info?

• Re: Billing issue
          Kenneth Chan

Hi, Nikka. So sorry to hear that. Can you share with me your account no for checking? Thanks!

nikjadenco

720300569That is my account number.However they provided me a reference number saying i can pay it like every payday and the reference no.will void the disconnection. I don't know what to do anymore because I have another bill and i paid 1,300 only but it will sum up na. Every payday im gonna pay naman pero wala naman silang binibigay na payment option sana.

On Tuesday, 18 September 2018, 3:04:53 PM GMT+8, kenofglobe <[email protected]> wrote: 

Billing issue

reply from Kenneth Chan in Postpaid Billing and Payment - View the full discussion

Hi, Nikka. So sorry to hear that. Can you share with me your account no for checking? Thanks!

Respond to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Globe Community

Start a new discussion in Postpaid Billing and Payment by email or at Globe Community

Following Billing issue in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Globe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Globe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

RNav

nikjadenco Did you get a phone with your Postpaid plan? If yes, I assume the overpayment is your payment to your cashout (and maybe one-month advance monthly fee if it’s a new plan).

nikjadenco

Nope it's a wifi connection with landline hindi sya postpaid plan eh 

On Monday, 24 September 2018, 8:48:12 PM GMT+8, RNav <[email protected]> wrote: 

You have been mentioned

by RNav in Re: Billing issue on Globe Community - View RNav's reference to you

nikjadenco Did you get a phone with your Postpaid plan? If yes, I assume the overpayment is your payment to your cashout (and maybe one-month advance monthly fee if it’s a new plan).

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

To stop receiving these messages whenever you are mentioned, go to your preferences and disable notifications for direct social actions.

This email was sent by Globe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Globe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

ejgsy1988

Good day!

If you encounter a negative balance in your billing for the current period, it means there is an over-payment. Do not worry if you pay too much it will be deducted from your next charges.

I suggest also to call globe hotline and inquire for possible payment arrangement. since you encounter financial problem.

Hope this information help you.

Thanks.

1 of 1 people found this helpful