8 Replies Latest reply on Sep 21, 2018 4:51 AM by kellyb

#GratefulEveryday Rewards FAQs

Kenneth Chan

Grateful Every Day Main KV.jpg

1. What is this offer about?
        We have a special treat for our long-time Globe Platinum and Postpaid customers who have been with us for at least 3 years as of Sept. 1, 2018.

We’ll send bonus Globe Rewards points directly to your account on Sept. 14, 2018.

2. Who are eligible?
        You’re eligible if you’re a Platinum or Postpaid customer who has been with us at least 3 years since Sept. 1, 2018.

3. I received Globe Rewards points, until when can I enjoy these points?
        You may use your points until Oct. 15, 2018.

4. Where can I use my points?
        You may use your points at Marks & Spencer, Bench, KFC, and our other partners.

5. Do I really need to download the Globe Rewards App to be able to use my bonus points?
        When redeeming items from our partner stores, you no longer need to text a long syntax to an access number. Instead, you only need to use the scan QR functionality or tap the REDEEM button inside the Globe Rewards app.

6. What about Globe Prepaid/TM customers?
        We also have a special treat for our long-time Prepaid and TM customers who have been with us for at least 3 years as of Sept. 1, 2018. This 917 season, we’ll be giving you free data allocation as a gift for being part of the Globe family.

Your feedback is a gift! Join the conversation by leaving a comment below and letting us know your thoughts.