6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 2, 2018 10:02 AM by Kenneth Chan

Issues on their system

tinapanes

Hi! Can someone help me about my case, we are having isues on globe telecom landline since saturday, i have tried to contact 211 and gave me a reference number. We waited since monday for the repair man but unfortunately we waited for nothing! And now we called 211 yesterday and told us that the repair man reported that we are not home or no ones available that time and we havent received any txt or call from them. So they gave us another referrence that is scheduled todayband now i received a message that there was no one at home! But the repair man only called us telling that they are waiting a call from globe main office to activate our dial tone! Can someone assist me how to escalate my case?? As the repair Man is making excuses on our case!  please i need your help to escalate this case! This scenario has been done twice to us!

Thank you very for your response

• Re: Issues on their system
          Kenneth Chan

So sorry to hear that, Christine. Can you share with me your reference no for checking? Thanks!

tinapanes

Hello!This is the reference number of the job order:40363592

I have already been on contact with customer service 4x but they always tell me that it is the support team who reports these issues.

I have demanded a new job order and a different contractor to take charge of this job but they said that this is not possible.

I hope that you will be able to do something about this.

This reflects that globe services is very lousy and it is always due to bad selection of technicians on the field with bad coordination. Someone should always supervise the work of your technicians on the field and not just rely on their reports: 

Thank you.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Kenneth Chan

Thanks for sharing this with me, Christine. I made necessary follow up on your case. I'm truly am sorry for this inconvenience.

leighdevigne

Kenneth ,i need you guys to email me the instuction on how to avail the 6months free nextflix on my subacription

Thanks

tinapanes

Hello ken, 

Up to now we still have our issue on globe at home net and phone. There was an isue about the technical team as they are not orginazed. 2 techinician called us about the cabinet isue and we thought that an Engineer will come to visit us since saturday because the main isue here is that the line or cabinet box on our street is the problem as per 2 technicians report but up to now no Engineer came from Globe Telecom. As the technician told us they are not responsible to repair as such case. Can you please follow up my case because this has been an isue FOR 10 DAYS! And we havent use your service since last week! 

Hope for you prompt response! 

Thank you! 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone