4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 4, 2018 11:22 AM by racsojr

Volume Boost

vincee910

I received a volume boost reward which is valid for 30 days. Though, I still have 300gb+ of data on the current month, but the usage is being deducted from the boost.

• Re: Volume Boost
          RNav

vincee910 Data usage will first be deducted from the Volume Boost. Once the Volume Boost is exhausted, deduction will be from your base plan's data allocation.

Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 12.36.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-19 at 12.36.05 AM.png

vincee910

Why is that? My current data will expire 01-October while the volume boost on 17-October. While I still have 11 days to go before the month ends, my usage is being deducted from the boost instead on my monthly's plan allocation. It does not make sense.

RNav

I think it’s how the company designed the hierarchy of consumption. The free volume boost was automatically applied to subs regardless of the available data allocation. What they could hopefully do next time is provide an option when to activate the free volume boost. For now, you will just need to surf more, download more, and stream more para masulit yung gift.