2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2018 5:14 PM by jodeldeguzman

Globe broadband at home

jodeldeguzman

I just wanted to ask, why internet connection suddenly became super slow? nobody is using it except me but it is still slow. The globe agent asked me before to upgrade my plan to 10mbps which i agreed. then after a few months this is the service that I will received? please Globe, fix it as soon as possible. I really need it for my job. Thank you.

• Re: Globe broadband at home
          Kenneth Chan

I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask if is this still the case?

• Re: Globe broadband at home
              jodeldeguzman

yes. Its been days from now. can you give me some advice to fix it?

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Wednesday, 10 October 2018, 8:47:20 AM GMT+8, kenofglobe <[email protected]> wrote: 

Globe broadband at home

reply from Kenneth Chan in Device Troubleshooting and Discussion - View the full discussion

I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask if is this still the case?

Respond to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Globe Community

Start a new discussion in Device Troubleshooting and Discussion by email or at Globe Community

Following Globe broadband at home in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Globe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Globe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences