1 Reply Latest reply on May 29, 2013 8:10 AM by WILLfindways

Missing statements for almost 2 years

tfhermoso

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Hernando F. HERMOSO <[email protected]> Date: Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:52 PM Subject: Non receipt of paper bills To: Talk2GLOBE <[email protected]> Dear Globe, Ever since I moved address in Oct 2011 I have never received any billing statement for my 3 accounts by mail. I've written and e-mailed Globe several times now and last year in 2012, I brought a personally written letter to the Globe Megamall office.. I do get e-mail responses in apology but to this day I never received the bills. I have since registered on the Globe Home website but the plug ins to view My account on the Globe Home website never work on my Mac Book Pro. I don't know what is happening why paper bills do not arrive at my address as Smart, BPI and other bills always get to me. Please email to find all my account details and one of the previous e-mails to Talk to Globe below. Hernando F. HERMOSO

• Re: Missing statements for almost 2 years
          WILLfindways

Hello, Hernando.

Please visit any Globe Store and ask for the Manager. Your concern has been long overdue and requires proper escalation.

You may also try to enroll to Globe's eStatement facility. You can do this during your visit to the Globe Store. 

Explain to them with all your might. No need to be extra polite.

Have a nice day!

@WILLfindways