2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2013 7:32 PM by mranola

Who do I talk to regarding billing complaints?

mranola

I am an avid Globe user and customer, but sometimes encounter some hang ups, especially when it comes to billing.  On my first billing as a Tattoo Combo (Globe landline and Tattoo internet) customer, I was billed for calls we did not make and while no one was at home, as me and my family was out of the country, and was charged a paper bill fee without receiving the billing.  I immediately called the Globe customer hotline, who was helpful enough to resolve the matter.  I had to go to the nearest Globe Center to pay for my billing before the deadline, which I did so promptly.  On the next bill I receive, this time an e-bill, I received in my e-mail, I was still being charged for the calls which I did not make, and which I contacted the Globe customer hotline, plus I was being charged for late payment fee.  I then proceeded to the Globe Center to complain my case.  Fortunately it was resolved enough.  What I want to know is why this things happen, and how can I avoid having to face the same hassle again.

• Re: Who do I talk to regarding billing complaints?
          RoveenCarlo

Try to make an investigation on your own first. Try to check the number and time the calls were made, its all in the statement isn't it? Maybe there is really someone using the phone when youre outside the country. **creepy

ask your relatives as well, maybe they used the phone and forgot to notify you about it.

• Re: Who do I talk to regarding billing complaints?
              mranola

Dear RoveenCarlo,

I investigated.  The numbers that were called, were either Smart or Sun numbers, which me or any of my family members do not have.  It would be impossible for someone to make a call while we are out, as no one is left at home.  The only possible problem I see, is either a cross line, as last time I was using the phone, someone was online dialling a number.  I also pointed this concern to the customer service.  Anyway, thank you for your help.