8 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2013 1:32 AM by barabaraman

Bulk SMS

Tikbalang

Guys, is anybody knows a solution to my problem?

I developed a software to send Bulk SMS usong a GSM Modem (Wavecom GSM Modem), a Globe Sim subscribed to unlimited texting to all networks, and a computer. Sending of messages (Bulk Messages works fine on my Computer, Sim and Modem combination, but the problem is, when I already had sent almost 1000 messages, Globe cut my subscription. I am sending bulk messges at the rate of 1 SMS per second. Can anyone knows a remedy on how can I send 3000 SMS using only one sim?

Thanks in advance

• Re: Bulk SMS
          RoveenCarlo

what are you sending? ads? 

Silverlokk

Some years ago, we learned of a bulk SMS message from Globe known as TxtConnect (pronounced text-connect). I don't remember the rates now, but:

1. 1. Your recipients should've opted in;
            2. 2. You should have five (?) accounts with Globe: maybe a combination of Globelines, WiMax (not available then), Globe postpaid, and some others I may not be aware of at the moment

I checked with the Globe website some weeks back but couldn't find TxtConnect but then I might not have been looking close enough. A Globe employee should be able to chime in

Tikbalang wrote:

Guys, is anybody knows a solution to my problem?

I developed a software to send Bulk SMS usong a GSM Modem (Wavecom GSM Modem), a Globe Sim subscribed to unlimited texting to all networks, and a computer. Sending of messages (Bulk Messages works fine on my Computer, Sim and Modem combination, but the problem is, when I already had sent almost 1000 messages, Globe cut my subscription. I am sending bulk messges at the rate of 1 SMS per second. Can anyone knows a remedy on how can I send 3000 SMS using only one sim?

Thanks in advance

What are you sending anyway? If these are ads, spam messages or scam texts, kindly stop. Promo subscriptions of violators of Globe's regulations and policies are being truncated for obvious reasons. Thanks!

GIBO
                This made me laugh.

My advise - Don't sh*t where you eat.

Go lang ng Go - huwag sa kalokohan.
                    Tikbalang
                    Have you already heard of an update/tech support/announcement from your company/your group/or a company you're subsccribed in?

If not, then maybe you're 50 years behind.
                    barabaraman
                    Use email instead. 5000 SMS per day magkano ang unli 15 or 20 c'mon lugi si Globe diyan. Di sila papayag sa ganyan.