It would be better if Globe puts inhouse call center than outsourcing it from other bpo company.
Csr is ineffiencient because of system limitation why? Globe doesnt provide them enough resources/tool/access that may aid in resolving the issue/s on a first call basis.
so far i havent expecienced the intolerable wait time when reaching customer service even the whisper says globe is experiencing influx of calls. i believe globe created a queue that is for postpaid members hence we do not experience that long hold when calling.
Whats getting into my nerves though is when i ask for a supervisor where i have to wait an hour to speak to someone or worst none at all. i hope globe will add more supervisors on the floor to accomodate those escalations.
calibration: sometimes agents are not calibrated with the information they are giving to the customers
product knowledge-- some agents are not familiar with the services and promos globe offers.
@Demerok & @RoveenCarlo Thank you for the prompt reply. Keep it up guys. The rest of the members, keep them coming.
based on my experience with their customer service, i admit most of the time i lost my patience if they put me on hold without even telling me what's happening,
here are my suggestions:
1. for me it is ok if an agent put my call on hold as long as they are informing me what is going on and why is it necessary to put my call on hold.
2. advising me of the hold time gives me an impression that you an agent can manage to go back after that hold time, so if they tell me it's just 1-2 mins and they will put me on hold for almost 20mins that is not a good customer service, you could have told me that you are working on something that would take a lot of time, i would gladly tell you that you can go and hold my call as long as it may take.
3. there are times that i am promised that they will call back specially the supervisor since they are busy handling another customer, you should call us back if you said so, since we as customers are waiting.
4. i know you guys are following a specific troubleshooting step by step,but please kindly tell your agents, that if a customer already adviced them that we have done the basic troubleshooting, can they just confirm and not insist on doing it all over again?
5. there are times that we have escalated the call previously, and we have the supervisors name and we would like to talk to them directly, and we don't like to repeat our issue all over again, we can give you sometime to read previous notes so you can have an idea. sometimes we call to follow up and check for resolution, not repeating ourselves all over again.
6. lastly, it all boils down to meeting customers expectations, for me, as long as you resolve the issue, that would be fine, if you guys, would advice me that it would take 24-48 hours, i will be expecting a result withtin that time frame, but if you would tell me that it would take a few more days and you will call me to advice about the resolution, then that is ok, as long as you will really call and give me the feedback about it.
i share the same sents with aileenjoy17, as always they are not complying with their commitments.
In my case... I have complete documentation and have filled a proper complaint with actual papers (non-legal but supportive) regarding my problem which re
How can Globe change my perceptive of its customer care as an ISO9000 when customer care standard reflects poorly?
Well in my part:
I addressed all Globe employees with courtesy and respect.
I never made an outburst nor swear
I never made any fabrications.
I am accurate with my descriptions.
Kung di maintindihan nag Ingles eh nag tatagalog ako.
I have complete documentations.
I really don't complain as long as it won't affect my life (in this case... the problem is affecting my work).
I go to the nearest branch and coordinate with local Globe personnel (I'm busy most of the time, but I do give time).
I do praise CSRs when do a good job, e.g. getting my name right without the alphaphonetics.
I'm not being a perfect customer here. But I do handle and coordinate with CSRs so I know when I see a good job or a bad one.
My observation of Globe's CSR: (Call wise).
They always say they'll call back... but they never do. The thing is... I'm the one who always call back.
In addition to Customer Service but addressed to RnD/NOC: Even in corporate basis... e.g. fiber cuts, we have to OTDR ourselves and report to Globe TSC that you guys have a Fiber cut and an alarm. The sad part is... our backup, when we have the same problem, the backup provider are the ones who call. <- Highlight.
When we do establish an understanding in Customer Service, they kinda complain that their system is hanging in some point and says "The system is taking longer than usual). I'm no expert, but I do dabble in Database inquiries, and Databases should not hang... especially when it's critical like ticket creation or reference number tracing.
Train the CSR not to act like a third party BPO. Why am I saying this? Because I've been a Globe customer for a long time (either under my name or someone else’s) and it really bothers me why your CS went down the drain since 2012. All I can say is... what happened? @[email protected]
Get better servers, computers and be updated. As aforementioned, DATABASES should not hang in any circumstances particularly the critical ones that involves money.
I experienced in your branch (local), a CS workstation hanging on the spot, making me have to state the issue again from square one.
Also this can be applied to my current case due to the CS sees my transactions and reference numbers yet the GXI doesn't, so it probably means the process of my payment (through website by GCASH) is Database error related. I already paid through GCASH, yet GXI hasn’t received my payment, yet the CS can verify my reference number that I paid. So… in a nutshell, I think this suggestion is viable and should be prioritized.
I know my second suggestion seems technical in a way. But trust me, I'm sure I'm not the only one who experience those technical hangs that causes a major interruption in service and transactions.
Well, that's all. :3