2 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2013 10:59 AM by rdguadalupe

Changing of Plan from My Super Plan 499 to Zero Out Plan 599

rdguadalupe

I started using globe postpaid last november 2012 via My SuperPlan 499 (free bb phone). However, since most of my contacts are globe subscribers, I asked a globe agent to find an upgrade which suits my need. He offered me the zero out plan 599 and told me that i will be charge for a pre-termination fee since it is a change of plan, and additional admin fee of 500 on my next billing. I just wonder if it is a change of plan, since i asked for an upgrade with the same phone that i have. M

• Re: Changing of Plan from My Super Plan 499 to Zero Out Plan 599
          WILLfindways

Hello, Rdguadalupe.

I understand the confusion.

While the "Zero Out" 599 or Unli Plan 599 is "more expensive" than Plan 499, UnliPlan is considered a lower plan by Globe Telecom. As you may have noticed, the peso value for Unli Plan is only 200 compared to 499's 900 peso value.

I would suggest that you maintain your existing plan and add an UnliCall and Text Booster. You can use the 499 as consumable for your calls and texts to creatures in other networks.

• Re: Changing of Plan from My Super Plan 499 to Zero Out Plan 599
              rdguadalupe

Thanks for your suggestion. However, it may be hard for me to go back to my original plan since the request has been effected on my account. The thing that i worry is the pre-termination charges and admin fees for changing to plan 599. When we say pre-termination, it means you will close the account. The way i understand it, they will open up a new account for me for 599 and my lock-in period will extend. Upon verification with a globe agent, they told me that it will just be a upgrade, so I asked them why I will be charged for a pre-term fee. Also with the admin fee, the agent who processed my request told me that I will be charged of such on top of my bill, but when I tried to clarify it on my next call, the agent told me that no admin fee will be charged on my account. I got relieved on that good news, so I told them to post such conversation on the note history of account so I have a back up when it appear on the billing statement. :smileyhappy: