1 Reply Latest reply on May 30, 2013 6:41 PM by WILLfindways

how about this my application was approved at head offfice gtplaza always stock non-availability?

AizenLelouchBaay
      how about this my application was approved at head offfice gtplaza always stock non-availability? s3 mini/huawei p1 lte/cloudfone thrill and samsung kyle duos? its more than 2 weeks they go to other store just present the application form and ref. no. sm megamall and rockwell they we don't accept this application otherwise re-apply again?????
        • Re: how about this my application was approved at head offfice gtplaza always stock non-availability
          WILLfindways

Hello, AizenLelouchBaay.

I feel sorry for your frustrations. 

Allow me to understand your concern. 

Your (new) line application has been approved two weeks ago but the handset that you would like to avail is not available in

GT Plaza.

I had a hard time understanding your next lines.

" they go to other store just present the application form and ref. no. sm megamall and rockwell they we don't accept this application otherwise re-apply again?????"

Do you want to visit another store? Or someone from GT Plaza suggested you to visit those stores?

Or you already visited those stores and they did not accept your approved application from GT Plaza? 

Anyway, you can try to consider the following:

Consider another handset. 

Visit another store.

Bring your approved application from Globe Store GT Plaza.

Bring the requirements.

If you are lucky, you won't need to wait for another week and get you new handset and line in the same day. 

I recommend Glorietta 3 and Greenbelt 4.