6 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2013 10:54 PM by KalelKent

Globe Store or Hotline?

KalelKent

Hi all, 

Im getting a new line with globe for my wife as she apparently lost her phone and needs one badly, she's using a really old cheap non-smartphone right now. I would like to get the S4 on the 1799 plan. But the question is, where should we apply? Thru phone or business center? We need to get the phone as soon as possible as she needs it for business related emails. Preferably within 24-48hrs. What would you guys recommend?

P.S. I'm an existing Globe subscriber with a Globe Tattoo superstick plan 1299. As an existing subscriber, should I expect much faster process than the typical new line applications?

• Re: Globe Store or Hotline?
          Jeian
          It would be faster on the Store.
              Jeian
              Hotline make reports and an sales agent will try to proccess it then the phone will be delivered from Mandaluyong to your house or office. While in store they will be the one who processes and if the stock is availabe they will give it to you.
                KalelKent

ok then, will go to SM North Edsa first thing tomorrow. I just hope that she gets the phone immediately.

I've browsed the forum a little bit and phone/online applications are a bit slow based on other users feedback. In my opinion it should be on par with how fast the store processes the application. You're applying via phone/online so that you don't line up in queue with other customers, somehow it defeats the purpose if you need to wait for days or even weeks to get your application approved.

@hcescala good tip! Will keep that in mind. I'll ask first before going thru the application part as it would definitely save me a lot of time if they don't have stocks. I hope they have the s4 in stock at north edsa.

ChitoReyes

Based on experience, go to a business center.Despite the long line in some stores, approval could be done right away if credentials are fine and unit could be given away if available.

I had a horrible experience with online despite expectations that it would be more practical and faster... processing time is slow and if you don't have contacts inside it would be very hard to make follow ups. In order to expedite things, I had to go to their main office and even there, waiting time for the online personnel takes a long time despite an agreed appointment.... and I  was supposed to be problem free with my credentials. Then there's a different floor for paying and a different floor to get your unit.... Took me 3 days from application to acquistion of unit when it would take only less than an hour if done in the business center.

I just wonder how long an ordinary online transaction would take...

hcescala

Definitely Globe Store, bring all the documents for new line application to make sure. Ask first the agent for unit availability, insist first to check their stock, some agent will just say yes there are units available then once your application is processed, horror! no avaialble stock for you :smileysad: