8 Replies Latest reply on Jun 4, 2013 1:34 PM by WILLfindways

Bad Customer Experience... My 2 accounts was terminated without my concent

ghee_ehm

One of the representative from globe hotline cancelled my 2 accounts as in terminate my subscription without my concent. I called them earlier to check the status of my phone replacement and if they can adjust my plan for this month since it will take them 30 days to have my phone back.. I asked the representative what are my options and since he sims like he dont know what he's doing i just requested to speak to somebody else politely. I was place on hold for 1 hour and 15 mins then line got disconnected after that i cant send txt message and make a phone call anymore. I borrowed my sisters phone to call customer service again and find out that my 2 accounts were already terminated.. This is unacceptable. Im just airing my frustration..

• Re: Bad Customer Experience... My 2 accounts was terminated without my concent
          GIBO
          Hi ghee_ehm,

This is so unacceptable. They owe you an apology. We do not know what happened on the agent's end when you were talking to him. Most likely, he is new and he's not aware of the process. He has a Supervisor whom he can ask for help. We can't also confirm if this is brought about by Globe's system enhancement.

I suggest, visit a Globe Business Center near you and have them reinstate your accounts. Please don't forget your valid ID. You will be issued new sim cards to use since your accounts were terminated.

I feel sorry for this misfortune. :smileysad: Rest assured, the Globe Business Center will take care of the issue for you.

Happy Sunday. :smileyhappy:
          • Re: Bad Customer Experience... My 2 accounts was terminated without my concent
            Demerok

most of the Globe agents needs calibration, putting the subs on que many times without setting proper expectation.

dont  get us wrong Globe Mgnt, but this is evident and need your prompt intervention.

If the call got disconnected, arent they prohibited from doing a callout?

I lose my temper yesterday and this lead me to file complaint on the supervisor addressed to his account manager for not being accomadating at ALL.

I was on the line 1 hour patiently awaiting him to take my call since the agent was already cascading the matter and according to the agent the supervisor is now reviewing my account.

I was presuming I'll be able to speak to the supervisor since i made things clear on the onset of the call that I wish to speak to a supervisor, on the 70th minute mark the agent came back and "just" provide me the draft of info. came from the supervisor, this blows me off, this was unproffesional means of dealing to a customer waiting for hours at the door and yet you never acknowledge his presence? why instead take my call and rely the information to me directly.

I appeal to Globe management, Please do neccessary adjustment. What is sense of having modern IT platform if your frontliner personnel is half baked.

GIBO
              Hi ghee_ehm,

It does not take that long to re-use those numbers. Unless they have changed their process. Did you talk to one of their employees or a Supervisor/Manager?

If you agreed to wait, so be it. Ask Globe to compensate you for all the troubles you've been through. Do not forget to document your conversation with them.

Your patience was put to a test. You're cool.

Go lang ng Go. :smileyhappy:
                GIBO
                Hi ghee_ehm,

I knew it. That's why they couldn't re-use your numbers right away. Too bad.

I had this experience last year, I asked them to switch my numbers. They were able to do it real-time.

It is a huge hassle. You might as well file a complain to the agent who terminated your services. How will he learn his lessons? What if it happens to me or to other subscribers? If this happened to me, I could breathe fire again in GBC Market Market. :smileyvery-happy:

Patience is the key. A lot of patience when dealing with them. Still, I am thankful to Globe. Despite what I've been through in the past, Laila, the Store Supervisor manages to make me smile and laugh. She is not huffy despite my choice of words and I appreciate her for that.

I hope you get your services turned back the soonest.

Go lang ng Go. :smileyhappy:
                    ghee_ehm

Erratum:::   Yep thats what they said. I went to 3 GBC earlier SM Mkati, Glorietta and SM Muntinlupa with SM Mkati I was advise na email nya daw yung hotline and contact daw ako pag may feedback, with GBC Glorietta they cant do anthing daw since the error was made sa hotline dpat daw hotline mag resolve nun, what they can do on their end is they can activate my number but its a diff number i was able to get a free prepaid sim though...then  SM Muntinlupa same as answer ng GBC ATC pero the only difference is dapat daw ako mag cash out ulit yung i month advance for the 2 accounts kc magpapalit ng account number pero same mobile number... tama ba yun