4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2013 4:18 AM by RoveenCarlo

Activate my Home Phone / Landline

directx

Hi po.. pa activate po ako ng home phone / landline ko... its been  48 hours na po nang maikabit ang wimax bundle ko kasama na itong huawei cordless phone.. ito po yung sim serial number na nilagay ng installer sa phone:

please po  thank you..

• Re: Activate my Home Phone / Landline
          Jeian
          Well, You may follow up on the hotline.
            RoveenCarlo

Hi Directx, your fellow members wont be able to activate this for, hence I would suggest you call Globe and have this activated :manvery-happy:

You can call 211 using your mobile phone or 7301000 using a landline.

directx
                yeah i know.. im not addressing it to our fellow members instead to the Globe Department since it is one of Globe's customer service. i already tried bloody hundred times in calling them but they keep on transferring to one another and made me sick! that 211 is suc* at the moment so i headed to this community to hear my concern. we already know how DELAY GLOBE services nowadays. so i crossed my fingers if they can hear us here. got it? im not a bloody dumb if you think i am... so S. T. F. U.!
                    RoveenCarlo

I'm sorry to hear if you feel that way. If you think no one over the phone was able to help you or if you were given the run-around, please go to any globe business center and inform them about your issue so this will be rectified once and for all.

keep your head cool man and please refrain from using explitive words in the Community as it might offend other people.

Thank you for your cooperation.