2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2013 8:53 AM by GIBO

application follow up

AizenLelouchBaay
      i applied since may 17 2013 i was approved may 30 2013 its two weeks processing?? after that no stock any of this s3 mini/huawei p1 lte or last choice cloudfone thrill 430d at GT PLAZA store.. they said try to sm megamall and rockwel bring this approved application and reqs. so i did but sm/rockwel told me " we cant accept this application need to re-process to our store and also we dont have stock those hanset" what kind of service of this?
        • Re: application follow up
          milkydetorres
          Sometimes talaga matagal ang processing depende sa requirements na ipinasa. And they need to verify. Sakin kasi it took 4 days and tinetext naman nila if may available ng unit. Try SM Makati. :smileyhappy:
          • Re: application follow up
            GIBO
            Hi AizenLelouchBaay,

It is so frustrating to hear about your experience getting service with Globe.

Let me address your issues one at a time.

1) The GT Plaza Business Center could have asked for your contact number or could have given you their number. This way you can get a call or call them if the stock becomes available unless you decided to try another location.

2) I do not know why the other Business Centers did not honor the "approved" application handed to you by GT Plaza. In other words, SM Mega Mall and Rockwell Business Centers have a more stringent process than than GT Plaza Business Center. Is it hard to call GT Plaza to verify authenticity of your papers? Is it hard to call GT Plaza and ask the reason why they referred you to Rockwell or Megamall. It doesn't make sense. Maybe because, the Sale credit goes to GT Plaza not to the other Business Center.

3) I suggest, try SM North EDSA Business Center. I heard from an insider, SM North gets a huge volume of stocks as well as Ayala Malls. Again, the inventory may vary.

I hope you get that phone soon. Bring with you lot of patience when going to the Business Center.

If you are near Bonifacio Global City, you might want to try Market Market. I know someone who works there. :smileyhappy: