2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2013 12:21 PM by Prince05

Account service got disconnected due to unpaid bills,still getting bills monthly!

Jabamac
      Account got disconnected in December ( tattoo super stick ) . No Internet service. But still receiving bills upto this date. Bakit may bill parin kahit wla ng Internet connection? Anyone please inform me why this is happening? Tried to call the hotline but they said they couldn't retrieve my account system problem daw that was a week ago.
        • Re: Account service got disconnected due to unpaid bills,still getting bills monthly!
          WILLfindways

Hello, Jabamac.

I undertand your concern.

I know you understand that Globe has the right to temporarily disconnect your account (because of your failure to pay your monthly bills).

And yes they can still bill you for the remaining months of your contract if you did not made any arrangement with them.

If I may ask, are you ready to pay your unpaid bills?

Whether it's a yes or no, I suggest you call the hotline or visit any Globe Store, (pay your unpaid bills before you were temporarily disconnected, if you can) and ask them to waive or reverse the billed amounts after you were disconnected.

If you cannot pay yet, at least the billing will stop and you can have a temporary peace of mind.

• Re: Account service got disconnected due to unpaid bills,still getting bills monthly!
            Prince05
            it is on the contract if you have read it. monthly service fee will continue till the end of your contract even if you are disconnected due to unpaid bills. So i advise just pay your bills so you can enjoy the remaining months of your contract. when you are re-connected. i share your sentiments i also have been in this situation but it was in another network, i even come to the point of reading the contract and it is there. So i opted to settle whatever there is to pay, and enjoyed the couple of months left with the service before terminating it. It is not the same as other peoples thinking when they wont pay their bills they can get away with it. Actually in the sense you can get away with it actually but you cant get any services from that network again until you settle whatever is due.