5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 26, 2013 6:31 PM by mikeljude123

Globe Tattoo Internet connection error

ThisGai

Hello there, my globe tattoo stick seems to be encountering some problems when connecting to the internet 

though it can connect to the internet at times the connection seems to be regularly interrupted and as a result I am disconnected from the internet, the error shown is:

No data received

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
      Here are some suggestions:
      Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

My tattoo stick model is the E-55 one

Please help :smileyhappy:
        • Re: Globe Tattoo Internet connection error
          Jeian
          Can you ping any website or can you open at least m.globe.com.ph
            c0lboy
            Try to reinstall the software and driver, and also try to use a different usb port, make sure you have sufficient signal.
              Detribus

Hi there!

same Problem here. Some websites I can open just fine and others not. for example: I have pagasa and typhoon2k open in two tabs and can open everything just fine. Than i Want to check my mails on Yahoo and I get the mesage "Server send no data" but when I go back to Pagasa everything is working fine.

When I do a Ping to Yahoo.com I will loose 50% of the packets (also other websites the same). Funny is that even I get no Ping I can open the web page??

I use a Huawey b683 Modem. So no installation needed. I know about network connections so the problem is not in my network. I ask some of my friends around my area and they experince the same problem!

So is there anything wrong with the globe network? Are the servers overloaded? 

Please give advise