5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2014 4:38 PM by neilph

Thank You and Kudos... Exceptional Customer Service

ghee_ehm

Kudos and Thank You to the globe personal who assisted me with my issue...to Gladys of GBC ATC for doing the initial report re termination of my 2 lines w/o my concent she coordinatd with the hotline re the incident.. Next is Rachel of GBC SM Muntinlupa for doing the follow up she also coordinated w the hotline and termination depatment and asked these department to email her once theres already a resolution for my issue. she even txtd me earlier informing me that termination dept already replied to the email and they cn resolve the issue already, but by tha time im already in GBC Market Market thanks to them too in facilitating to re activate my 2 Accounts.. Most specially to Nicole Ramos of GBC Pioneer for the constant update, she called me rightaway informing me the things that i need to do to reactivate my account.. Thaks to these Globe Personnel these guys gave exceptional customer service not because they resolve my issue but because with this folks i felt that they are really concerned and they made me feel that they want to resolve the issue. Coz i dealt w diff representative over hotline and as i mentioned in my previous post went to several gbc center yesterday where they give you the pass around, ill follow up on this blah blah.. but with these guys they made an effort to call me and inform me the status and they notif me that we can settle the issue already... I hope dumamai pa sila na ganito... Thanks also to GlennO for messaging me that he want to help too feeling ko may kinalaman sya kung bakit na involve and GBC Pioneer kc d nmn ako nakipag coordinate s GBC Pioneer.. Thanks Again my 2 numbers are back.. ghee_ehm signing on.... ;p