3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2013 11:31 PM by oznerol87

recent apps problem

oznerol87
      Guys I'm having trouble with my "recent apps" function. I'm using Galaxy S4, You know when you're multitasking and you use the recent apps button to get to your other open apps..usually whatever is in the thumbnail or where you left the app, you will go back to where you left off..but now the app always starts at the beginning like you just opened the app..like when you're typing a long facebook comment, you switched to check message and then back to facebook using the recent apps..it launches facebook..how can I fix that? I already restarted my phone..:smileysad:
        • Re: recent apps problem
          Rust Cohle

Howdy Oz. How long have you been with the S4, and when did you begin to notice this issue? Do you remember installing any particular app before this?

TERQZ
            Is it only for the game applications ?? of all the applications on your phone.. Since I do have a tablet which powered by android OS. And the experience is the same. But when I used other applications like reading a book or websites that I previously went it is still there..

I already have the check your phones manual and I cant seem to find if there is a setting for that.

If you want I can provide you the samsung hotline here in the Pilippines.

1-800-107267864 [PLDT]
            1-800-8-7267864 [ Globe landline and Mobile ]
            1-800-3-7267864 [Digitel]

They are open from Monday - Sunday:
            8:30 A.M. ~ 8:30 P.M.

Cheers,
            TERQZ
              oznerol87
              Great. thanks for that number!