2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2013 4:28 PM by UnicaFlores

Globe Postpaid number

UnicaFlores

hi. 

Ask ko lang kasi someone is calling to me and they are looking for a certain number who uses this number, last time nag sign in ako sa chikka at nagregister ang name din ng taong hinahanap sa akin. Bakit ganun meaning me gumamit na nitong sim number ko from globe postpaid ito last feb. ko lang nakuha.  Pede ko pa bang papalitan ang number na ito bakit ganun kakainis naman. Thanks

• Re: Globe Postpaid number
          WILLfindways

Hello, UnicaFlores.

Are you related to the late Bella Flores? If yes, please accept my condolence.

Anyway, so, someone is calling you and looking for a certain creature who I suppose is the previous owner of your number. And you are correct that your number might been assigned previously to another creature and you are very lucky to have this recycled number.

You are not alone Ms. Flores. I am here with you.

I recently availed a new line for my new #GlobeBlackBerryZ10withLTE and I think this number is also a recycled number just like yours.

To answer your question, you can request for a new number.  Your next question is when?

I am not sure if the new system allows for re-assignment of new a number at the moment. But you can always check with Globe.

But there will be no assurance that you will not have same experience unless Globe can give a you Virgin number who is not even touched for the very first time. 

In the mean time, you can always inform your stranger creature callers that your number belongs to a new creature and they stop bothering you or else you will Scream and Shout and Let it all Out at them.

Keep Calm. Keep WILL

• Re: Globe Postpaid number
              UnicaFlores
              you mean to say everytime someone is calling i will answer and explain im not that person they are looking for? Lol.
              Thanks for your answer.I dont have a choice but still use my present mobile number its such annoying because why they need to recycle the number?? duh. How can i check if requesting new mobile number is available? This is my first time to apply a plan thank you for those who answer. :smileyhappy: