4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2013 11:13 AM by nelo628

no proration?

nelo628
      Just got my first bill and it covers apr13-apr15. And it stated that i need to pay a full month of service. My plan is best ever superplan 1799. I called gt cust service and they told me that they dont prorate on this plan. I think its unfair. The bill cycle should have started on the day the phone was activated.
        • Re: no proration?
          WILLfindways

Hello, nelo628.

I understand the confusion.

Globe does not pro-rate the one month advance payment for New Lines.

But pro-rate the portion of the first month up to your first cut off date. (By the way, were you billed 1799 only?)

To illustrate:

If you availed your Plan 1799 on April 13 and if it was activated on the same day. And your cut off date is every 15th of the month, your first bill include the following items:

1799 as one month advance payment

and a pro-rated amount for April13 to April 15

I think this is fair enough.

Hahahahave a nice day!

nelo628
            I understand that the onemonth advance is not prorated and was being paid upon getting the device, right? So the first bill shouldnt be (1799×2)-one monthe adv = 1799, which is my first bill. Instead, it should be 1799 + proration - one month adv = PRORATION.
                WILLfindways

Hello, nelo628.

Thank you for providing another information regarding your concern.

You didn't mention in your initial post that you were billed 1799 twice in your first bill.

Anyway, call the hotline again and tell them that they should prorate the 1799 from starting from the activation of your new line up to your first cut off.

If you need further assistance, please provide the billing details found on the second page of your statement. 

Hahahahave a nice day! 

P.S. PRORATION. BIG WORD. 

nelo628
                :smileyhappy:
                Thank you.
                Have a nice day too.