2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2013 10:47 AM by WILLfindways

Billing Statement

JoyceMarieBasis
      my husband updated his mailing address last Feb 2013, and done that 4x (or more) already. but until now, wala kaming narereceive na billing statement. nahihirapan kaming magbyad ng bills namin kc di namin alam kung magkanu bbyaran or kung mapuputulan na kami. from February to May, wala kaming bill. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO CALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE AGAIN. THAT IS VERY USELESS. we need the billing statement. we need to forward that to my husband's company for his communication allowance. PLEASE RESPOND.
        • Re: Billing Statement
          JoyceMarieBasis
          WE DON'T WANT TO TERMINATE OUR PLANS SINCE MAGANDA ANG SERVICE nyo. but please, make a necessary action for this. kami kasi nahihirapan e.
          • Re: Billing Statement
            WILLfindways

Hello, JoyceMarieBasis.

I understand your frustrations.

I am afraid I will have to advise your husband to call the Customer Service Hotline. Let hime talk to a Live Account Spealist and request that his billing statements be (re)sent to him via email.

Tell your husband to check his email while still in the call. Remind him not to give in to the suggestion that it will be sent to him after the call.

Let me know if this works for you and your husband.