6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 8, 2013 6:49 PM by sierie

trouble with moko.mobi

sierie
      Anyone familiar with moko.mobi?itz like a social networking site dt u cn found at globe wap portal..my prob is,s0meone used my fone and register in the said site without my permission,the acct.is so malicious,bt i cnt remove it nor simply sign it out..cn somebody help me please?thanks in advance for anyone who will care to help..
        • Re: trouble with moko.mobi
          Jeian
          What kind of subscription happen. Is it via online or it is via text and a 4digit no. Always text you?
            sierie
            Itz through my fone,using data services (APN is myGlobeConnect),he said he just filled up the necessary info needed,he didn't saw the word sign up,he just saw a "create a profile" link,and thats it,after that he was automaticalLy logged in,.nope,i didn't receive any txt,my only prob.is the acct.is so malicious and i dont want anyone to see dt kind of acct.on my phone,.how cn i remove the acct.?i cnt even log it out..anyway..thanks so much for ur response jeian :smileyhappy:
              sierie
              im thinking this too much for i dnt want anybody think sumthing dirty about me,.im afraid it cud be seen by any of my friends,coz whenever u wud click on the moko.mobi site and click on the myprofile button,the account will just appear coz as ive said,i cnt even log it out,even my couz dnt know anything about dt,he said he jz get curious and wanted to experiment thats why he did that..haizt..what should i do?
                sierie
                I also ask other people on moko on how to log out,bt they were not taking me seriously,(i understand them,for if u cud see the acct.even the username and alL of the info of the profile is really malicious)they were laughing at me and telling i use en-global.moko.mobi,bt i dnt get wat they are trying to say,also,it seems like,they cn even see my personal settings(APN settings),coz they were talking about that after i've asked them,im thnking that my phone might get hacked when my couz went there and created a profile..
                  sierie
                  Okay..anyway,thanks again for the response.. Godbless!:smileyhappy: