2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2013 5:28 PM by WILLfindways

(HELP) Mobile online Account registration for postpaid plans

luz04

Hello i am a new subscriber almost a month and i want to enroll my account online to check my bills and others.. but theres always an error saying "We cannot find the account you're trying to enroll" please help..

• Re: (HELP) Mobile online Account registration for postpaid plans
          Hi @luz04. We are still completing the changes in the online portal :smileyhappy: We'll announce when it's ready.
          • Re: (HELP) Mobile online Account registration for postpaid plans
            WILLfindways

Hello, luz04.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, you may need to note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my replies.

It is my personal belief that we are all created therefore we are all creatures here.

If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

You may have missed the Note in the Add New Account Dialog Box.

Note: For new Globe customers, we're building a bigger and better MyAccount. Sorry for the inconvenience. You may enroll your number again in the coming weeks. Announcement will be made via Twitter @Talk2GLOBE.

Anyway, in the mean time you may try to inquire from the hotline if they can facilitate your enrollment to the e-statements so you can receive your statements via email while we all wait for the Bigger and Better MyAccount.

Have a nice day!