1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 7, 2013 4:10 PM by WILLfindways

my cash out was not yet posted since february

mckim
      i received my phone last february 1, 2013 then i paid my cash out (4,800.00) plus 1month advance monthly service (1,800.00) thru the courier ( air21). When i checked my feb bill its reaches 7000 plus so ang ginawa ko i called the globe hotline tinanong ko sila kung anong nangyari sabi ng hotline operator na hindi pa dw nkapost ang binayad ko na cash out so they told me na ifax ko yung received copy ko ng cash out payment ( P6,600.00 )ko which ginawa ko naman then i called them again na na-fax ko na, they said na mgwait ako the next billing but i paid P1,800.00 for my february bill. Came March, ganun pa rin ang bill ko P 7,000.00 plus so i went to globe business center gaisano mall davao branch for complaint they just told me na nag-uprgade pa ang system that is why hindi pa updated yung bill ko but i paid P1,800.00 for my march bill. Its already June ganun pa rin problema hindi parin posted yung cash out payment ko. Whats the best thing to do?
        • Re: my cash out was not yet posted since february
          WILLfindways

Hello, mckim.

The one of the best thing that you can do is to relax and hold on to the promise of Globe Store Gaisano Mall Davao that they will provide you feedback as soon as they posted your payment.

Or you can tell them with all your might that you would like your problem to get fixed in the next 24-48 hours or else.

By the way, I am not sure if they can reverse the Php 1799 and the Php 4, 800.  Maybe they are just really waiting for the system to post it.

Anyway, just tell them that they should do something about this and they should monitor your account because the system might  initiate temporary disconnection.  Anyway, they should know what to do, I hope.

Keep Calm.