5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2013 11:40 AM by GIBO

Bank Statement and Bank Certificate

bryan141997

We applied last May 27 and they told us to wait for 3-5 days. We passed a bank cert together w/ a bank statement as a proof of income, sss ID as proof of identity, and smart bro bill as proof of  billing address. They called us last May 30 to verify some information. Now it's June 8 and we still haven't heard anything from them since that call.  How frustrating! 

• Re: Bank Statement and Bank Certificate
          ChitoReyes

If only to console you bryan, that is normal for Globe to give a time frame they would not follow.

Rest assured though that someone will call you up but it woould be way beyond their given time. It really is frustrating until somebody inside could drastically change things.

Hoping your application would be approved.

WILLfindways

Hello, bryan141997.

Where did you apply? Hotline? Online? Globe Store? 

Did you try to follow up the status of your application via hotline or the Globe Store?

Or since May 30, you have been waiting for their call?

Anyway, there can be many reasons for this delay.

Maybe, your application is still with the Credit Team and they are still trying to verify your Bank Certificate and Bank Statements. Maybe they haven't got any confirmation with your Bank of Account. Allow them to finish the Credit Investigation. 

Moving Forward, please call 730 1010 to follow up the status of your application. Request for a call out from the support team within 24 Hours. 

Or you may visit any Globe Store and Apply there (if you initially applied via the hotline or online). If you have a Credit Card Account, please submit a copy of your statement as proof of income or capacity to pay.

GIBO
              Provide Globe the name of the person-in-charge and phone extension. This way, Globe is able to get hold of HR and for them to stop giving you excuses because they are not picking-up the phone.
                  bryan141997

We applied in Sunstar Mall, Santa Cruz, Laguna. I also asked them if I could just give them the number of the HR dept. but they told me that yes I could BUT I should pass it in the store where I applied and have a supporting document that will prove that it really is the number because they only have limited access to it. So what if I do get the no. on Monday? How could I forward it to them? BTW, someone from the store contacted me last June 1 to ask for other no. of the bank since they can't contact the no. in my bank statement. I gave them ALL contact numbers of the bank including the no. directed to the bank manager and they didn't ask for a supporting document. They're inconsistent.

GIBO
                  Globe - the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. This is common to them.