10 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2013 8:47 PM by odizapantin

about my bill.

vincent04
      Please review my second bill I think there's an error again in mobile data charges.. because I am not using your internet network since I receive my first bill that you also charge me almost 3k php which I dont know what happened your agent told me that maybe my internet is open even though I am not using it.. so I off my internet when I find out I also change my plan to unli internet so you wont charge me again big data charges but its useless too ur mobile internet is too slow so I decided to return in consumable but before I do that I change my apn settings so I wont be able to connect in your network or I wont be able to access the internet using your network so when I check my bill again throug h *143# I am shocked again because you charge me morethan 3k php again! What in the world is happening this is insane! You must reduce my 1st and second bill I am a new user of globe postpaid so please have some consideration! I will not pay the charges that I did not use! I already call in your hotine but until now there is no progress this is my account number 09178740095. .
        • Re: about my bill.
          WILLfindways

Hello, Vincent04.

Globe is sorry for this inconvenience. 

Please visit any Globe Store and follow up your concern with the mobile internet charges in your account.

Globe needs to fix this. You are not alone.

I don't recommend changing the APN. It's not an ultimate fix. I find it lame.

In the mean time, I suggest you subscribe to the Surf 50MB worth 99PV a month.

Btw, what is your current plan? 

I hope to hear from you soon. 

GIBO
              vincent04
              With my first month plan cycle I am enrolled to 50mb surf that you are telling, my plan is 999 my super plan and I have 3 freebies for the 999 consumable plan I included power surf 99 but they still charge me 3k php, I already call the hotline and tell theme to cut my internet connection so I wont access there network again through mobile internet.. so I hope for the next bill this wont happen again, if this happen again I'm so sorry for them!. My concern now is to cut my mobile data charges and cut my bill! I already visit there nearest store but there always telling me that all the concern through billing problems are all discuss in their hotline with their agent! This is getting none sense...! Thanks for your support willfindaways I hope they will fix this as soon as possible.
                  WILLfindways

Hello, vincent04.

Can you visit Glorietta 3 or Greenbelt 4 and tell them that they should find ways to resolve this problem once and for all.

They should not refer you to the hotline.

Tell them about your concern and inform them how and when you want this resolved.

I think I have said enough about this.

Globe needs to fix this!

vincent04
                  I wont pay the charges that I did not use! You don't have any consideration with your new postpaid subscribers! Wala kaung patawad..
                    GIBO
                    Hi vincent04,

I understand your frustration because I am also a postpaid customer just like you.

Since the issue is escalated to the Billing Department, might as well call them again for a follow-up. Ask the agent to transfer you to a Supervisor. Specially if it's still in process.

I had the same issue 3-4 years ago. I was charged 14K-15K for data usage. I went to a Globe Business Center. At first, they offered to waive half of it. I refused. I had the UnliSurf in my subscription. It was taken off due to a glitch. I asked to talk to a Manager. I explained her the issue and said, I am not leaving the store without a resolution. It took her 2-3 months to adjust the data charges. Thank God!

Moving forward: If you use the internet excessively on your mobile, sign-up for UnliSurf. If you do not use it that much, turn-off data connectivity. Lock your phone when you put it in your pocket. Apps accidentally opened connect to the internet. If you have kids or younger siblings, make sure to turn-off data connection before lending them your mobile phone.

Hope this helps. :smileyvery-happy:
                      Rein67
                      They don't even help the customers on how to prevent this from happening again there's no tech to give tips or advice , it seems that they want this to happen, I've changed my apn settings they still charged me with Internet usage, I'm very dissapointed with globe, I'm a user for 12 years, this happened twice already I'm thinking of switching to another network
                          WILLfindways

Hello,  Rein67.

I respect creature GIBO for his suggestion to disable your mobile browsing. 

But I doubt if it is the best fix.

Globe needs to find a way to fix this or help it's subscribers with the correct configuration of their devices especially if it is a Globe issued device.

This invalid charges did not happen to my Business Line. But it did happen to one of my Consumer Lines early this year.

Lastly, caveat to those creatures who enjoy changing phones. Inform Globe of these changes. Why? Ask them.

GIBO
                          Hi Rein67,

Welcome to the Globe Community.

Do you use mobile internet excessively on your phone? If yes, might as well sign-up for a data plan (Power Surf or SuperSurf).

If you don't use it that much, I suggest turn-off data connectivity on your phone or if you don't use it at all, call the Hotline and ask the agent to disable mobile internet in your subscription.

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:
                            odizapantin

I am experiencing the same thing, called the customer service and I am insisting that they should remove the data charges but they are also insisting that I must pay it because I used it.  Which is not true...