4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2013 4:06 PM by GIBO

Changing Plans

dexter097

I'm a Business Flex 500 - OT user and am planning to upgrade to My Superplan 999 with Galaxy Note II as my phone and 999Unli data for its internet connection. My credit limit is P0.00, is it possible to change my Plan? I always pay 1.2k and up so I decided why not just upgrade my plan. And if possible, how exactly can I change it? Any response would be good. Thanks guys

• Re: Changing Plans
          GIBO
          Hi dexter097,

That's indeed an old plan. I had the GFlex 800 when I initially started doing business with Globe. :smileyhappy:

It is possible to upgrade your plan. It is beneficial to Globe because you are to pay them more.

Since you have a zero credit limit (which confused me), Globe might require you to submit proof of financial capacity like your payslip, COE or ITR.

Since you mentioned about getting the Note 2, cash-out maybe required. You did not mention if you are still within the lock-in period.

If the contract ended or about to end (2-3 months), might as well call the Rewards or Loyalty Department. Check with them the offers available for you if you will upgrade the plan and get the Note 2. Call them using your mobile - 211 and choose options 1, 1, 8, 2.

Hope this helps. :smileywink:
              dexter097
              How exactly do I know if my lock-in period is over? And what does that OT mean? It's not there before. Since I'm getting My Superplan 999, it has 1700PV and Galaxy note II has 600PV/month with a 24month lock-in period. With Unli data 999 I still have 101PV left to consume. As of the plan credit, what does 0.00 mean? And I've already showed them my Proof of Income when I registered for this old plan. Do I need to reshow them updated POI's? Anyway thanks for the reply
              GIBO
              For the lock-in period, I suggest you call the Hotline and verify it with them. Don't you remember the last time you renewed you contract?

Usually, the lock-in period is for 2 years.

OT? Zero? You provided these information in your post.

For the proof of income, ask them if it's necessary. It's their discretion anyway.

GIBO
                You are most welcome. Please feel free to call them back.

Have a good one. :smileyhappy: