4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2013 1:31 PM by GIBO

Billing

BeejheiConstantino

Good Day,

I'm a new postpaid subsciber, got my handset first week of may and I got a couple of questions.

First, Why is my Bill for the month of May not yet Delivered? Can't enroll my account online so I can't check it there. 

And what does this mean exactly?

"Good Day! Your outstanding balance is Php 1799.0, due on 2013-06-19T00:00:00+8:00. Your last payment was Php 1799.0, paid on 2013-05-09T00:00:00+8:00. Your account number is XXXXXXXX and your cut-off date is 2013-07-09T00:00:00+8:00."

Is this my bill for the month of May? 

Thanks in Advance 

• Re: Billing
          WILLfindways

Hello, BeejheiConstantino.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed reading my reply, you may need to note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my replies.

It is my personal belief that we are all created therefore we are all creatures here.

If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

If you got your line during the first week of May, and last week was the first week of June, your bill may be  on its way for delivery to your billing address.

You need to pay 1799 on June 19, 2013.

Your last payment of 1799 is for your one month advance which was paid on May 9, 2013

Your cut-off is every 9th of the month, therefore your next cut-off is on July 9, 2013.

No. this is not your bill for the month of May, but only some of the details that may be found in your Bill for the May 9 to Jun 9 billing period or your Bill No. 1.

You may call the hotline 211 and request for the copy of your generated billing statement in pdf format be sent to you via email.

Have a nice day!

Teta

Hi. I applied for Load Tipid Plan last February , but up until now, i havent received any bills yet. I contacted Globe SUpport multiple times now, but still not receiving bills, I even updated my email address to make sure it isnt my email causing the problem. I dont know what else to do. I dont want to process payment thru Globe Stores because i find it very inconvenient.

GIBO

Teta wrote:

Hi. I applied for Load Tipid Plan last February , but up until now, i havent received any bills yet. I contacted Globe SUpport multiple times now, but still not receiving bills, I even updated my email address to make sure it isnt my email causing the problem. I dont know what else to do. I dont want to process payment thru Globe Stores because i find it very inconvenient.

Hi @Teta,

I replied to this post HERE.