• Re: LTE Connection
        Jeian
        If you are in SUPERSURF50. It seems to be
          pmark019
          LTE is only for postpaid subscribers...
              Jeian
              Yes but As you see i have a 599 unlimited text to all network and I of course could register Supersurf50 as a topup for my bill so i don't need to worry a internet connected day. :smileyhappy:

But if you are using your plan there are no known limits to LTE yet..
              mrniceone17
              Pmark, are u a Postpaid or Prepaid user? Prepaid LTE isnt available (i think) on Globe. If ur Postpaid, maybe yes. It can have 800MB limit like in 3G connection.

You ask the Globe on twitter at @talk2globe or call in their hotlines.
              H

Hope it can helps.
                pmark019
                I am a prepaid subscriber planning to apply for postpaid so I can have LTE connection...

Smart has a 1.5gb limit per mobth in their LTE plan so I want to know if globe has the same
                  Anthony

Hi, i just got my S4, how do i connect to LTE? is there any specific area in which i can connect to LTE?

Thank you.

AdrianP

Anthony wrote:

Hi, i just got my S4, how do i connect to LTE? is there any specific area in which i can connect to LTE?

Thank you.

Hi, @Anthony! Welcome to Globe Community. :manhappy:

First of all, you would need to have an LTE SIM Card to be able to go on LTE. Globe offers LTE Nano SIM Cards (for LTE-capable phones that require an nano SIM) and LTE Combi SIM Cards (for LTE-capable phones that require a regular or micro SIM). If you don't have an LTE SIM Card yet, just have your current SIM replaced at any Globe Store. It's free for Postpaid subscribers. Also, the Samsung Galaxy S4 is LTE-capable. Once you have your LTE SIM Card, simply wait for activation.  :manvery-happy: 

For a list of areas powered by LTE, you may refer to the list here (http://www.globe.com.ph/help/all-about-lte-and-iphone-5-faqs) under the question "Which areas are powered by LTE?"

Hope this helps. :manhappy: