5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2013 7:17 AM by GIBO

DOES

ceejaysmith12

hey. Globe does my account deduct an additional to my bill if someone calls me? thank you Globe PostPaid

• Re: DOES
          Jeian
          Nope. Recieving calls will not affect your bill. Only outgoing text,mms. And incase of Internet it can be timed browsing for 5/15min or a SUPERSURF will do it.
            WILLfindways
            <p> </p>
            <p>Hello, ceejaysmith12</p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.</p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>Before you proceed reading my reply, you may need to note of the following:</p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my replies.</p>
            <p>It is my personal belief that we are all created therefore we are all creatures here.</p>
            <p>If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.</p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>Moving on with your concern.</p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>By the way, your question is by far the most difficult (to understand).</p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>Anyway, allow me to clarify your question. </p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>Do you want to know if Globe will charge you if someone calls you?</p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>Do you want to know if Globe will charge you if you answer a call? </p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>The answer to these questions is NO.</p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>No. Globe will not charge you if someone will call you.</p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>No. Globe will not charge you if you answer a call. </p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>But Globe will charge you for answering calls if you are abroad (out of the country) and your roaming is activated.</p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>In short, Globe will not charge you for answering calls when you are in the Philippines. </p>
            <p> </p>
            <p>Collect Calls are not "IN" anymore. </p>
              WILLfindways

Hello, ceejaysmith12

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed reading my reply, you may need to note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my replies.

It is my personal belief that we are all created therefore we are all creatures here.

If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

By the way, your question is by far the most difficult (to understand).

Anyway, allow me to clarify your question. 

Do you want to know if Globe will charge you if someone calls you?

Do you want to know if Globe will charge you if you answer a call? 

The answer to these questions is NO.

No. Globe will not charge you if someone will call you.

No. Globe will not charge you if you answer a call. 

But Globe will charge you for answering calls if you are abroad (out of the country) and your roaming is activated.

In short, Globe will not charge you for answering calls when you are in the Philippines. 

Collect Calls are not "IN" anymore. 

RoveenCarlo

Unlike in the US, receiving/incoming calls here in the Philippines is free. 

GIBO
                  Hi ceejaysmith12,

All comments above are correct. We are not being charged for calls or sms we receive unlike in the US.