5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2013 8:49 AM by RandyL

Best Ramen in Manila

Eons

I was searching the Internet for the Best Ramen in Manila and one of the frequent results I got was Ukokkei Ramen Ron in Makati/Pasay Road. Upon typing that on Google, I was quite surprised that I saw Sir GlennO's blog post about it. 

The ramen picture was satiating!!! Haha! Let me share it with you. Please do chime in for your recommendations :smileyhappy:

I also heard Ramen Yushoken in Alabang is good! Anyone tried it?

• Re: Best Ramen in Manila
          Kyle_C
          wooooow! this looks delicious, buddy!
          I shall experience this soon.

Off Topic:
          Does anyone know where I can get the BEST curry katsu in Metro Manila?
            hcescala

I don't have a pic but i had tried Ramen Bar at Eastwood ( not sure if QC is counted on your preferred area ) , i'm not into ramen's but i did enjoy what was served, mabigat lang sa tyan hehe..try niyo rin

Eons wrote:

I was searching the Internet for the Best Ramen in Manila and one of the frequent results I got was Ukokkei Ramen Ron in Makati/Pasay Road. Upon typing that on Google, I was quite surprised that I saw Sir GlennO's blog post about it. 

The ramen picture was satiating!!! Haha! Let me share it with you. Please do chime in for your recommendations :smileyhappy:

I also heard Ramen Yushoken in Alabang is good! Anyone tried it?

Thanks heaps Eon! Try it out, Ukokkei Ramen Ron is really delicious! :smileyhappy:

hcescala

Try nyo IKKORYO FUKUOKA RAMEN meron branch in Shang Crossing. I did enjoy one of their bestseller Ramen na 'Special Vegetable Paste Tonkotsu'. 

20130804_190255_Stanford.jpg