1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 11, 2013 8:56 PM by WILLfindways

billing for May 2013

orlierp

I haven't received my applied post paid plan and requested freebie yet am billed for May 2013 as per received from Miggy Dela Cruz ; Head, Customer Communications

• Re: billing for May 2013
          WILLfindways

Hello, orlierp.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed reading my reply, you may need to note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my replies.

It is my personal belief that we are all created therefore we are all creatures here.

If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

Your concern is a little odd.

Anyway, how did you receive the information about your May Bill from that creature? Did he call you? Did you call him? 

Did he send you an SMS or email? 

How did you apply for the postpaid line? Did you follow up with the Sales Hotline or the Globe Store about the status of your application? 

By the way, did the creature provide you your account number, mobile number or reference number? 

If he did, you may call 211 or 7301000 to confirm your May Bill and your account. 

You may also visit any Globe Store for further assistance. 

Have a nice day!

P.S. Please don't pay anything yet. Verify first what happened to your application and confirm if the information provided to you is true.