2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2013 12:31 PM by WILLfindways

Nakaw Load

LanieGamatan
      How do i turn off unknown subscriptions on my prepaid?
        • Re: Nakaw Load
          Jeian
          Text STOP to the 4-digit no. and it would reply the details how to unsubscribe or it automatically unsubscibe. :smileyhappy:
          • Re: Nakaw Load
            WILLfindways

Hello, LanieGamatan.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed reading my reply, you may need to note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my replies.

It is my personal belief that we are all created therefore we are all creatures here.

If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

You may send the keyword

CHECK

to to all the access numbers of your known subscriptions.

You will receive the status of your subscriptions and the instructions on how to unsubscribe to them.

(Some access numbers require at least Php 2.50 maintaining balance) 

As to your unknown subscriptions, if it is unknown (long pause) how did you find out about it?

(long pause)

And if ever you already found out about it, then it is not unknown anymore.

Anyway, I remembered Liam Neeson's movies Taken and Unknown after reading your post.