8 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2013 9:45 AM by elmer0224

Are You Going To Recommend Globe Postpaid

GIBO
      How likely would you be to recommend Globe Postpaid to a friend – on a scale from 10 (definitely) to 1 (definitely not)?
        • Re: Are You Going To Recommend Globe Postpaid
          WILLfindways

Hello, GIBO. 

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed reading my reply, you may need to note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my replies.

It is my personal belief that we are all created therefore we are all creatures here.

If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

I would definitely recommend Globe Postpaid to all my patients. 

I give it a 7-8. Or maybe a 7 is enough. 

Please don't forget to provide us a summary of this survey. 

GIBO
            Thank you for the warm welcome. lol. :smileywink:
              ry
              Data Network Connection - 8/10
              > I get stable, with some minor interruptions, in areas of Alabang, Las Pinas, Mandaluyong, Eastwood, and Ortigas
              > 98% of the time, I get 3G connections

After Sales Support (Customer Service) - 3/10
              > Inconsistent answers from different customer service agents
              > Super long wait time when you call their hotline
              > Their automated system (IVR) has too much options when you get routed in the same department anyway
              > Doesn't follow recommended / given timelines in fixing resolutions

Cost - 10/10
              > I have an account with Smart and although my plan with Smart is 200 pesos higher, I still end up paying higher amount with Smart, despite having the same usage. (Of course I've already considered the 200 peso difference)

Billing Accuracy - 7/10
              > There have been several instances where I was charged wrongly by Globe
              > I was charged a 32k data usage charge when I don't even use data
              > I was charged 4.8k for an iPhone 4S when I've already paid for it in their store (double charge/bill)
              > Some other billing disputes
              > Despite all that, Globe was able to resolve the issues. Not timely though

So will I recommend Globe? Yes. Why? Only because there's not much of Options for us consumers. And I chose Globe because almost all my friends and relatives are with Globe.

Just prepare for the occasional unsolicited issues.
                hcescala

10 - definitely ^_^

Been recommending Globe to my friends and colleagues in a while ^_^. Especially if i heard someone is trying to apply a postpaid Line, most of them were asking what is the best Plan and Handset.

GlennLiwanag
                  Nope. All my friends uses either smart or sun sim. Im the only one with globe and they dont want to switch for me.so i got myself a cheap phone and put a sun sim sothey can text and call me there
                    younggee
                    I will give 5 (average) on general.

For Data Connections:
                    I rate it for 5
                    > Daily bandwidth cap of 1.2GBMB is too small
                    > There are times that 3G signal becomes Edge / GPRS or even O

For its cost:
                    I rated it as 8
                    > There are many FREE phones on smaller plans so anybody (that have work) can apply.

Customer Service:
                    Too bad, I rated it as 3
                    > Untrained CSRs on 211
                    > THEY FREAK*ING HUNG UP!
                    > They reply days later of your concerns.

But I'm still loyal to Globe.
                      osmiumrx
                      My rating is 7.

Data - 10/10. I always get above average internet speeds. Im not aware of the 1.2Gb data cap though. Never had any issues with video streaming and downloading. So what happens if I reach the specified limit?

After Sales - 2/10. Obviously their 211 team is such a joke! Providing wrong info and telling phony stories.

Plan - 7/10. I dont find the peso value cost-efficient as how its suppose to be. If they will allow us to use it in getting boosters and other unli plans then I'll give it 11/10!

Billing - 7/10. Still waiting for my first bill. But I am quite disappointed for not being able to add my postpaid account online. What's taking them too long to update their system? There are a lot of new subscribers so they should fix it the soonest!

But I'll choose Globe over competitors.