1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 13, 2013 9:17 AM by GIBO

I have remaining balance in Globe for almost 27k, can I still apply for plan?

I still have accounts payable to Globe for almost about 27k. I cant pay it full but I am wiling to pay in installment. Could it be possible for me to purchase new plan with my balance to be add on monthly installment?

Please help me...

Thank you and God Bless.

Sincerely,

Ryan P. Baguio

• Re: I have remaining balance in Globe for almost 27k, can I still apply for plan?
          GIBO
          Hi Ryan,

I have a friend who was in the same situation as yours.

I suggest you call Globe (211) or 730-1000 on a landline. Ask them about making a settlement to your outstanding balance with Globe. My friend's account was endorsed to a collection agency. She made an arrangement with them and was able to pay her balance in 6 months. After 6 months, she got her phone line reinstated with Globe.

Regarding the new phone or plan, I suggest you settle your balance with them first and establish a new credit record. Unless you can submit a proof of financial capacity with a substantial income.

Regarding the 27K balance, does it include a termination fee? If you will make a settlement with Globe, the termination fee is waived. You will pay a lesser amount.

Better yet, call Globe and ask them for options so you can get your service turned-on again.

Hope this helps.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful