2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2013 1:44 PM by WILLfindways
      • Re: can I retain the same postpaid number I have and upgrade my plan in order to avail of the Samsun
        GIBO
        Hi djavamce,

Welcome to the Community.

Yes, you can keep the same number.

Since you did not indicate if you are eligible for recontracting offers, please get hold of the Loyalty Department of Globe. You may call 211 on your mobile phone. Just a heads-up, cash out maybe required depending on the plan you want to take advantage of.

Hope this helps.
        • Re: can I retain the same postpaid number I have and upgrade my plan in order to avail of the Samsun
          WILLfindways

Hello, djavamce.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed reading my reply, you may need to note of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my replies.

It is my personal belief that we are all created therefore we are all creatures here.

If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

Yes. You can retain your number and avail of another device under the same plan or migrate to the new BestEverMySuperPlan if you are already outside the lock up period. You may call the Loyalty Hotline 7301300 for further assistance.

However, I am not sure if you can availa Samsung 4S.
          Because Globe is not offering a Samsung 4S.

Maybe you are referring to Iphone 4S or Samsung S4.

Either of the two, you may ask for the availability of these handsets from the hotline or any Globe Store.

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL