5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2013 3:50 PM by tonie

I think Globe should train their agents MORE.

hassedo

I've experienced this a couple of times already but I can really feel that the agents don't know what they are saying. SOmetimes they even assume something... I realized this when I had a call cut off and the next time a I called the new agent said a different thing. I don't know who to believe!

• Re: I think Globe should train their agents MORE.
          RoveenCarlo

Indeed. Agents are not even calibrated which causes so much confusion to us consumers..Some agents dont even read notes

WILLfindways

Hello, ishtangli.

Welcome to the Globe Community. I am glad you have come to share your Globe life with us.

Before you proceed in reading my reply, please take of the following:

I don't represent Globe Telecom or any of its Third Party Vendors in any of my message.

It is my personal belief that we are all created. Therefore, we are all creatures here.

If you believe otherwise, you may let me know.

Moving on with your concern.

If only I can train these creatures myself, I WILL.

Anyway, as subcribers, I think that best thing that we can do is to inform Globe about all our experiences, good or bad.

I always exercise my right to complain.

If I will not complain, Globe will not know that I am not happy with the agents, with the spiels, with the canned music, with Ithe VR, with their internet policies, with their supervisors and managers, with their billing systems, with the Weak Signal, with the delays in line and promos activation, etc.

Live (and Complain for now) without Limits

Complain lang nang Complain.

Globe. The Leader in Postpaid (Complaints for now)

If you don't want to complain, let me know.  I will help you terminate your account in the best way possible if you want to.

We accept the things we think we deserve - The perks of being WILL

hassedo
              This is a very contradicting information. If u dont represent globe then how are u able to help subscribers terminate their account in the best way possible?
                erniepac
                Globe customer service really is the worst I've ever had. Agents are disconnecting call they even unregister my SIM card just to disconnect the calls. Happened to me twice. Ways ways kasi sila.